Video Probe Inspection
Video probe inspection of condenser or heat exchanger tubing provides a close-up view of tube or pipe internals using the latest in video inspection technology. The video report provides you the information you need to make informed decisions regarding the repair and/or maintenance of your condenser or heat exchanger tubing. Video probe inspection is often performed to determine areas of concern within tubes such as failures, damage and even, the effectiveness of your current method of cleaning.
Conco Video Tube Inspection Advantages
- Pinpointing the precise location of a tube failure or defect
- Accurate inspection of u-bends in u-tube bundles
- Can help determine condition of down-tube coating
- Can confirm (or refute) questionable signals and ID pitting to determine if tube pulling is warranted for further analysis.
- Can show whether your current method of cleaning is "effective"
- Can be routinely performed at a fraction of the cost of other types of NDT.
Services that Work Together to Prevent Unplanned Outages
Unlike other inspection companies, Conco offers the Total Performance™ integrated platform of services that incorporate state-of-the-art technology-based cleaning, nondestructive testing and leak detection services. When you combine the synergies of these services provided by one company, it translates into fewer purchase orders, fewer scheduling concerns, and fewer headaches for your company trying to juggle multiple vendors working on the same component. In addition to these benefits, Conco delivers the Total Performance™ platform to the highest standards of quality in the industry.
For more information on how video tube inspection or any aspect of our integrated platform can help you, through the Contact button on the top of the website.