C4S Tube Cleaner
The Conco C4S tube cleaner featuring TruFit™ technology is an all-purpose tube cleaner for condensers and heat exchangers with tube sizes ½” – 1 ¼”. This spring-loaded metal tube cleaner is effective on all types of deposits, including micro/macro fouling, organic type scales, corrosion and pitting by-products, and all types of obstructions. It can also be used with thin wall metal inserts and coatings on tubesheets or inlet ends.
C4S Tube Cleaner Features Include:
- Safe, water powered tube cleaner
- Four metal-bladed center rivet design provides overlapping tube I.D. coverage
- Spring-loaded and designed to meet tube specifications
- Color-coded heads to distinguish size
- Can be used for approximately 8-12 shots each
How Do Conco C4S Tube Cleaners Work?
The Conco C4S tube cleaner is shot through condenser and heat exchanger tubes using the Conco ProSeries™ Tube Cleaning System. The C4S tube cleaner features a four-stage design with spring-loaded blades and travels through the tube at 10 to 20 feet per second (at 200-300 PSI), removing deposits including microbiological fouling, organic scales, obstructions and corrosion.