Metal U-Tube Cleaner
The Conco metal U-Tube cleaner with TruFit™ technology features robust, carbon steel construction, and is designed to navigate u-tube configurations in heat exchangers and feed water heaters, removing tough deposits that softer cleaners can’t touch. The metal U-Tube cleaner features the same, spring-loaded design found in our larger cleaners, ensuring effective cleaning and TruFit™ safety. The metal U-Tube cleaner is available for tube sizes 5/8” to 1-1/4” O.D. in all BWGs.
Metal U-Tube Cleaner Features Include:
- Safe, water powered tube cleaner
- Carbon steel design capable of removing tough deposits
- Two metal-bladed center rivet design provides overlapping tube I.D. coverage
- Spring-loaded and designed to meet tube specifications
- Color-coded heads to distinguish size
- Can be used for approximately 12 shots each
How Do Conco Metal U-Tube Cleaners Work?
The Conco metal u-tube cleaner is shot through u-shaped heat exchanger tubes using the Conco ProSeries™ Tube Cleaning System. The tube cleaner features a two-stage design with spring-loaded blades and travels through the tube at 10 to 20 feet per second (at 200-300 PSI), removing deposits including microbiological fouling, organic scales, obstructions and corrosion.